Attestation of Documents in UAE : Ministry of foreign affairs (MOFA)

Posted on

For expats in UAE, You will have to get your country’s Document attested from the MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS. only after which it can be considered as an authenticated document which will be accepted by the UAE government for the…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *