When you are working and you suddenly fall sick, you can take a leave and get a medical certificate attestation in the UAE, afterward. This is to prove that you were not able to attend or go to work due to illnesses and you have gone through medical assessments in hospitals or at home, as per your doctor’s requests.
Whether you are frequently or rarely sick, doing this attestation on your own can be a bit bothersome and hassle for you. Moreover, if you need medical attestation services, we, Reliance World Attestation, can help you with this. In fact, with our extensive knowledge in attestation, we can actually offer you more services like attesting your marriage certificates, experience certificates, birth certificates, and all your other important papers. We have been doing this for over 25 years already, so you can rest assured that we will give you the best kind of service you need.
And to elaborate and give you more information about medical attestation, here are the things that you should know.
- The Documents that you should need to bring when you attest your medical certificate are:
- Original Medical Certificate
- 2 Photographs
- Passport Copy
2. This kind of attestation is for the purposes of
- You need this so that you can claim your medical insurance.
- You need this so that you can prove that your absence in the office was due to a very serious matter.
- You need this so that you can extend your leave especially if you still need recovery.
- You need this so you can obtain the benefits that your company should give you.
3. And usually, it requires too many procedures, that is why it’s advisable if you ask for professional help from a reliable attestation company. And we, Reliance World Attestation, as one of the leading attestation agencies in the UAE, you can come to us anytime and we’ll do our best to deliver your preferred attestation service from us. You can choose from our variety of services and trust that we will do our jobs appropriately and efficiently.
Visit us anytime you need our help and we’ll accommodate you with all your needs.