Australian Documents Attestation for UAE
UAE Embassy Australia Attestation, Australian Degree, Birth, Marriage Certificate Attestation
Our executives will contact you soon
Australian Certificate Attestation for UAE
If you are concerned about how you are going to go about the process of attesting your Australian documents and certificates while residing in the UAE, you’ve come to the right place! Let us handle your attestation woes, so that you can focus on the things that really matter. At Reliance World Attestation, we’ll work on the process of legalizing and validating your Australian documents and complete the entire authentication and attestation procedure in record time!
You can rely on us to attest and legalize the following documents for you:
Australian Birth, death and marriage certificate Attestation
Education Certificate attestation such as degree and diploma certificate
Power of attorney
Agreements and memorandums
Invoices, certificate of business incorporations and trade license
All other personal and commercial documents
How it works?
At Reliance World Attestation, we follow a clear-cut process to get your Australian documents attested and we’ve standardized the procedure to ensure faster processing. Here is a quick brief on the steps involved in attesting documents and certificates from Australia, while residing in United Arab Emirates:
- Upon receiving your Australian documents, we transport them securely to Canberra, Australia, for attestation purposes.
- The initial stages involve notarization of your document to verify the authenticity of the document. This is generally carried out by a notary.
- Once the notarization process is complete, your Australian documents are transferred to the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade,(DFAT) where they undergo further scrutiny. Once they are convinced that the documents to be attested are genuine, a certificate of authentication stamp is added for legalization purposes.
- Once your document bears the DFAT seal, it is transferred to the UAE embassy in Canberra, where it is reviewed before it is given a seal of approval and a certificate of legalization is added on to the front page.
- Your document is then securely transported back to the UAE, where the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) attests the document and that is considered to be the final nod of approval to the process of getting an Australian document attested.
Why choose us for your Australian attestation services?
With over 25 years of experience in the attestation industry, Reliance World Attestation is well-versed with the changing laws and regulations required for attestation of documents from Australia and has always adapted to provide Australian attestation services based on the latest regulations. Our team consists of skilled professionals who have cultivated the right connections to help expedite the attestation process in a hassle-free manner. We also provide exceptional customer service and ensure that your data and documents remain secure and confidential. Irrespective of the kind of certificate/legal document that you have, our team of professionals can get it attested for you in record time, while simultaneously ensuring that the entire attestation process is conducted in a smooth and efficient manner.
Looking for more reasons to choose us to get your certificates attested?
-Fastest processing time guaranteed
-Free document collection and delivery
-Unbeatable knowledge of the UAE attestation industry
-Great customer support
-Secure and confidential
Ready to get your documents attested from Australia?
If you are looking to get services related to document attestation for your documents from Australia, our team of experts at Reliance World Attestation would be happy to assist you and provide you with the necessary attestation services for your documents. We can also provide you with the necessary information you may need and answer any questions you may have regarding the attestation of documents. You can contact us directly by reaching out to us on +971 55 3519191 or +971 4 3544244. You can also drop us an email at [email protected]. Alternatively, you can also fill up the form here https://www.worldattestation.com/contactus and one of our team members will contact you at the earliest opportunity. Feel free to walk into our office that is located on the 5th floor, Mohammed Noor Talib Building, Khalid Bin Al Waleed Rd Opposite Royal Ascot Hotel, Dubai as well.