In the United Arab Emirates (UAE), a birth certificate attestation is the process of verifying the authenticity and accuracy of a birth certificate issued by a government authority. This process is often required when a birth certificate needs to be presented as part of a legal or official matter in the UAE, such as for enrolling in school, obtaining a passport, or applying for a visa.
There are several steps involved in the birth certificate attestation process in the UAE:
- Obtain an original copy of the birth certificate.
- Have the birth certificate authenticated by the issuing government authority. This typically involves obtaining a stamp or seal from the issuing authority to confirm that the certificate is genuine.
- Have the authenticated birth certificate attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in the country of origin.
- Have the MOFA-attested birth certificate attested by the UAE embassy or consulate in the country of origin.
- Have the embassy-attested birth certificate attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE.
- Have the MOFA-attested birth certificate attested by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE) in the UAE.
Once the birth certificate has been attested by all of these authorities, it will be considered valid and can be used for legal and official purposes in the UAE. It is important to note that the attestation process can vary depending on the country of origin, and it may be necessary to follow additional steps or obtain additional documentation. Reliance world Attestation is 20+ Years experienced attestation service provider in UAE, provides birth certificate attestation in a fastest and affordable price.