Our executives will contact you soon
MOFA Attestation is the final verification of a certificate or document, which then bears the stamp and seal of an authorized Ministry of Foreign Affairs personnel. United Arab Emirates requires documents to complete the MOFA attestation process as it is the highest form of legalization to assess and validate the originality of any document, irrespective of whether the document has been issued within the country or outside the country.
A comprehensive list of documents that may require MOFA Attestation:
MOFA Attestation for Degree attestation and other educational certificates
MOFA Attestation for Medical reports and certificates
MOFA Attestation for Experience certificates
MOFA Attestation for Birth & death certificates
MOFA Attestation for Divorce and Marriage certificates
MOFA Attestation for Power of attorney documents
- Recruitment contracts
- Budget approval
- Official pledges to start or close a company
- Product registration
- Trademark registration
- Partnership withdrawal
Procedure for MOFA Attestation of Certificates
Are you looking to get your Indian origin educational certificates attested in the Dubai? The trusted professionals at World Attestation will assist you every step of the way. Your document will be scrutinized by a few departments and be subject to a procedure before the process is completed successfully:
- Notary – This procedure is carried out by authorized government personnel.
- Assessment by the Home Department: After notarization, the Home country Department plays a role in the embassy attestation process and the document is forwarded to the state you belong to. Assessment by the Home Department after notarization is only applicable to personal documents.
- Sub-division magistrate – At this stage the SDM affirms the originality of the documents with the concerned school or university and upon successful verification, seals the documents with an official signature and stamp.
- MEA – Once the document clears the SDM verification, it is then examined, signed and stamped by the Ministry of External Affairs.
- UAE Embassy – the procedure is verified by the Dubai embassy at this stage to assess the authenticity of documents.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs approval -After your documents clear all necessary procedures and evaluations, they are finally attested by the MOFA.
Getting a Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation for your business setup or work documents is essential to open a bank account, set up a company or avail a loan in the Dubai. However, engaging in the process on your own can sometimes be a harrowing experience as it involves a detailed verification and assessment process and the task of dealing with multiple translated versions.
Let the trained professionals at World Attestation help you go through the process in record time and at great pricing options! Depending on the nature of the commercial document and the action that you would like to take, your document would require to abide by the following protocols:
- Public verification by a notary
- Department of Foreign Affairs Authentication
- Attesting from UAE Embassy
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation from Dubai.
Additionally, your document may also be subject to scrutiny by the relevant authorities, for example: The Dubai Chamber of Commerce, mainland or relevant Free Zone authorities. This will depend upon the nature of your request. Our experts will support you with all the information you may need and assist you throughout the process of getting your commercial documents attested.
Why attesting from MOFA is required?
- To obtain a labor card or an employment visa in Dubai
- To obtain a residence premit visa or family visa
- To gain access to the right of owning/selling property in UAE
- To pursue a higher degree of education in UAE
Why choose us for your MOFA Attestation Services?
With over 25 years of experience in the attestation services in all over UAE( Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah) , World Attestation is well-versed with the changing laws, regulations and has always adapted to provide services based on the latest regulations. Our team consists of skilled professionals who have cultivated the right connections to help expedite the process. We also provide exceptional customer service and ensure that your data and documents remain secure and confidential. Irrespective of the kind of certificate/legal document that you have, our team of professionals can get it attested for you in record time.
Reasons to choose us to get MOFA Attestation:
- Fastest processing time guaranteed
- Hassle-free experience
- Free document collection and delivery
- Unbeatable knowledge of the UAE attestation industry
- Great customer support
- Secure and confidential
For More Refrence :https://www.mofaic.gov.ae/
Our team will be more than happy to assist you with for all your MOFA Attestation Services in Dubai, Abu dhabi.
Free call on our +971 55 3519191
Email [email protected]
Whatsapp: +971 55 3519191
Location: Al Rostamani Building – 207, 2nd Floor – Khalid Bin Waleed St – Al Hamriya – Dubai Dubai