Our executives will contact you soon
Marriage Certificate Attestation for UAE
Marriage certificate is an important document that legally proves one’s marriage and the attestation is required when you wish to obtain a passport, visa or get your maiden name changed post marriage.
How to attest marriage certificate in UAE?
World attestation has several branches across the UAE providing attestation services for your marriage certificate. Our experts carry out attestation procedures for more than 100 countries. We provide certificate translation services, if necessary.
Documents for marriage certificate attestation for use in the UAE
- The original certificate to be attested
- A copy of valid passport
Procedure for Attestation of Marriage Certificate for UAE
- For Marriage Certificate Attestation , you need to have it verified first in your home department first – wherever country you’re originally from.
- MOFA) Authority in your home country. Afterward, the certificate need to be attested by your Ministry of Foreign Affairs (
- Then, you can now submit your marriage certificate to the UAE Embassy to the country you are from.
- when the three previous steps are done, your paper will now go to different departments in UAE for further attestation – the Notary Public, then the Ministry of Justice, and finally, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Why Choose World Attestation Services?
- Fastest processing time guaranteed
- Free document collection and delivery
- Unbeatable knowledge of the UAE attestation industry
- Great customer support
- Secure and confidential
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the documents required?
- Original copy of the marriage certificate
- Passport Copy
- Valid IDs
- 2 Photographs
- An authorization letter for the attestation
Why attesting Marriage Certificate?
- When you want to legally change your name after marriage
- If you need to collaborate with your spouse’s health benefits
- If you are a foreigner who wants to immigrate in a different country and wants to have the immigration benefits
- When you want to have a joint filing of taxes with your spouse
- Sponsor for your family in UAE
- And if you want to apply for loans
What details need to be provided?
- Name of the Parties
- Age & Martial Status
- Marriage Date & Place
- Address of the Groom & the Bride