For a lot of people, being their own boss is much more appealing than slogging 40 hours a week. However, this carries all the hassles of setting up, maintaining, and nurturing a new business. When doing it in a foreign country, your venture would need to meet quite a few extra requirements right from the get-go. Companies being set up in nations such as the United Arab Emirates are required not just to furnish all the requisite documentation at the beginning, but also to have these attested by the respective authorities beforehand.
Commercial document attestation is a very big deal, and is essential to ensuring that your business operations carry on with minimal hitches. For instance, you would need a trade license to operate a business in the UAE, which is a legal document stating authoritatively that its holder is allowed to carry out trade inside the country. A trade license would mean the right to trade with other companies which have the same rights. However, some companies also start off with documents originally issued in another country. For those to be valid in the UAE, they need to be properly attested, preferably with the help of a commercial document attestation service that knows exactly what they are doing.
Document Attestation Tips
If you wish to start a new business in the UAE, there will likely be plenty to worry about, other than from the matter of commercial document attestation. Handing the latter over to a reliable service is often the smartest way forward. This frees you up to project how the practical aspects of your business would play out; meanwhile the attestation service makes sure all your documents are legalized and ready to be used inside the country.
We at Reliance World Attestation provide top-of-the-line attestation services in Dubai, at the most competitive prices. Your whole job of acquiring legalization, as well as the things you need to get you there, can be expedited with the right know-how, which we possess and are glad to put to use for you. A multitude of past customers would attest to the speed and effectiveness we deliver each time that someone approaches us with an attestation job. We take pride in being able to meet client demands to the last letter, and look forward to taking care of your attestation needs in the UAE.
As a citizen of France or simply someone with French-issued vital documents, you may be faced with the need to legalize the same before entering such a radically different nation as the UAE. Measures like these serve to dispel worries over the genuineness of your documentation, and make your stay in the Emirates as smooth as possible.
The General Process for Legalizing (Attesting) Documents from France
- Attestation from the a notary or the Ministry of Education in France
- Attestation from the an Apostille or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in France
- Attestation from the Consulate or Embassy in France
- Attestation from the UAE’s Ministry of foreign affairs
- Passport copy
- Declaration form
- Original certificate(s)
- Power of Attorney (if needed)
Based on the type of document (personal, educational, or commercial) for which you need attestation services in Dubai, the following requirements would apply. They mainly differ in terms of the authority in the origin country, which is required to handle attestation, other than the Ministry of Foreign Affairs itself.
Requirements to Attestation of French-issued Personal Documents
- Legal translation done from France (if needed)
- Notary seal from France
- Apostille or Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation from France
- Consulate or Embassy attestation from France
Requirements for Attestation of French-issued Educational Documents
Requirements for Attestation of French-issued Commercial Documents
- Attestation from government department or concerned authority in France
- Apostille or Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation from France
- Consulate or Embassy attestation from France
Whether the processed documents are accepted or rejected is based on the judgment of the government authorities handling them on each side. The requirements stated too could change as time goes on, mainly because new laws are put into place for various reasons. This makes it complicated for average person or small group to try and get their document attested without help. For speedy and sure French attestation in UAE, it is best to get in touch with a service that has a commendable track record, such as Reliance World Attestation, for instance. With the right experience and knowhow, we can significantly expedite the process for you.
Many people have doubts on how birth certificate attestation is important to someone intending to visit or stay in the UAE. Following is a look at how it helps to make sure that this and other documents are attested, before you use them inside the country.
Is it Required That a UAE Visa Applicant Supply an Attested Birth Certificate?
Every adult requires a passport to acquire a visa to a foreign country, such as the UAE, for instance. This means that from the immigration standpoint, birth certificates in attested format are only needed for children lacking passports.
Where Else are Attested Birth Certificates Required?
In cases where you supply an authorized body based in a foreign country with your birth certificate, it is required that the same have been attested from your country of origin. This validates the document before the assessing party. One good example is when you wish to sponsor a child to the UAE, in which case, his or her birth certificate would need to carry attestation from the issuing country, so that it could be validly used for one or more of the following purposes.
- Applying for a fresh passport
- Visa application (for a child without a passport)
- Admission to a school or other educational institution (the birth certificate would essentially be proof of age)
- Name change at school, or on a government-related document
The process of attestation for Dubai or UAE can be completed in the country, which issued the document in question. In order to make this usable in the UAE, attestation should be done by the issuing country’s Ministry of External Affairs, respective home department, or a corresponding UAE embassy. After you have completed the required birth certificate attestation Dubai recognizes said certificate as valid. The following documents would need to be furnished for a birth certificate to be attested in this manner.
- The original birth certificate(s)
- Visa copy
- One passport copy
- Authorization letter
- 2 photographs
Birth Certificate Attestation
Attestation does not require the certificate holder to be present within the issuing country’s borders at the time, which means another party can see it through on their behalf. In fact, some companies specialize in end-to-end attestation services. Such specialists delivering attestation services in Dubai, are typically highly appreciative of the importance as well as any urgency involved, and offer the following to each customer.
- The provision to have your document attested and delivered in minimal time
- The option to track the package online, ensuring you know its whereabouts at all times
- Pick-up-cum-drop-off service for customers residing in the UAE
Attestation of a certificate is the act of getting the document authenticated by the government authorities that issued it, so that it can be used in another country. The procedure is often drawn out, as well as inconvenient for most people, which is where attestation service providers come into the picture. A competent service removes most of the hassles in your way, and speeds up the process where possible. Following are a handful of useful tips on finding a suitable service to work with.
- Look for a firm carrying a proven track record. Nowadays you can pull reviews on any number of services that have even the slightest online presence, and many that do not. Read through what past customers have to say; if the company is older than a decade, check the latest reviews.
- Prefer fairly priced services when looking for attestation services in Dubai, for instance. Check the market on the services you require, watching closely and comparing the rates offered by different firms. In this respect, lean towards the ones offering the best deals.
- Try to narrow your options down to companies that offer the option of real-time tracking. Your papers are valuable, which means you should know they are headed to or have reached the places they need to go. Certificate attestation in Dubai normally comprises multiple steps, and it could be highly convenient if you can stay updated on its progress, as well as the location of your document. Generally, the more accommodating services give you tracking numbers for your consignments, right after you submit your papers with them.
Attestation Service Providers
A company with well-informed, accessible customer support can spare you plenty of frustration if things ever stall due to some unforeseen reason. When checking the aforesaid reviews, pay attention to how well clients in the past fared in this regard. Was support easily available on the provided number and email address, or were they reduced to waiting helplessly? If it was the latter, you may wish to pick another service for your needs.
- Pick a company that takes data safety and confidentiality seriously. The service you choose to work with should be able to guarantee that your documents will not be accessed by miscreants, no matter what happens, and they should be likely to deliver on this promise. Here too, it is sound practice to go by what past customers have to say.
It goes without saying that a company that is wholly focused on apostille services holds more promise. From the moment you get in touch, you should take care to ensure you get the quality of service you require and deserve.
In February this year, the UAE’s visa system underwent a major change with regard to the requirements for foreign nationals seeking to work and reside in the country. To this effect, incoming expat workers now need to prove that they do not have a criminal record in their native country (country of origin) or in the country they resided in for the last 5 years. The way to do this is through securing a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) or Good Conduct and Behavior Certificate. Every applicant for a UAE work visa must supply such a certificate in attested mode before he/she is considered eligible.
The driving goal behind the PCC requirement is to safeguard national security by keeping out undesirable elements and ensuring a safer community. The new visa rule specifically requires every person trying to obtain a work visa in the country, to get a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) and have it attested for UAE based on the country he/she resided in for the last 5 years. The process should be channeled through the UAE Embassy. At the moment, only tourists and sponsored family members are exempted from this requirement.
What is a Police Clearance Certificate?
A Police Clearance Certificate is essentially a copy of a person’s individual criminal record information. This also serves as a declaration that they have never been convicted or fined for criminal behavior. The aforesaid requirement applies to locals as well as expats, which means UAE nationals too have to get this certificate. Each country has different formats and names for police clearance certificates; they are also known by the names of good conduct certificates, judicial record extracts, and others.
Police Clearance Certificate
The one thing in common is that the issuing party is either a police authority or a government department in that country. The destination country’s Citizenship and Immigration department uses these to filter out individuals posing security risks, and for preventing them from entering their borders. The requirement for attested PCC is a feature in the visa systems of many countries, such as Belgium, Canada, and Australia.
How Does Attestation Work?
PCC attestation entails authorized departments/authorities/person/persons witnessing the proper certificate with their official signature and seal. This legally confirms that the same certificate was issued by the department mentioned, while the seal and signature prove its authenticity.
If you need a PCC attested, we at World Reliance Attestation can spare you the lion’s share of the hassles involved. Call us, and we would get this done for you in minimal time.