Superlegalization of Canada-issued documents is a process where certificates are made legally valid and fit for use in other countries. The process involves getting the required approval from the destination country’s embassy in Canada. That means if you were intending to use the documents in the UAE for instance, then you would need to get them attested at the UAE embassy in Canada, the same way as getting attestation services in Dubai if you wanted to use a UAE-issued certificate in Canada.
Every nation’s embassies and consulates extend stipulations which need to be followed strictly in order for such a process to go smoothly. One prime example is when you want to authorize someone to handle property, which you own in the UAE. In such a case, your Canadian power of attorney would need to legalized for use in the UAE first. Before this can be done, the Canadian document needs to first be authenticated by the government there. The Global Affairs Canada Authentication Sector would take care of this for all provinces of origin, but restrictions and requirements would be different in some cases. The right ones can be confirmed by getting in touch with an attestation agency.
Document Attestation Services
It goes without saying that the whole thing can be very confusing for the first-timer, such as when legalizing a degree for use in Qatar, which also requires the additional step of legalizing official transcripts, and then getting the confirmation letter from your respective university. On top of all that, the institution is required to send in the official transcripts along with the true copy of the certificate. This should reach the Qatar Embassy located in Ottawa so that they may fully legalize your certificate for use in Qatar. The process is often complex enough to make your head spin if you try to take it on without assistance. The main benefit of hiring the finest document attestation Dubai has to offer is that you get a lot of weight taken off your shoulders.
Some Documents That Need Legalizing This Way
- Diplomas, degrees, and transcripts
- Passport photocopies
- Certificate of non-impediment-to-marriage
- Statement accompanying the above
- Criminal record checks
- Industry Canada documents
- Documents issued by the Canada revenue agency
- Certificates proving change of name
- Corporate documents
- Powers of attorney
- Birth, death and marriage certificates
- Pharmaceutical product certificates
- Divorce certificates
- Medical reports
- Immigration and citizenship Canada documents
- Certificates of origin
- Commercial invoices
Attestation of a certificate is the act of getting the document authenticated by the government authorities that issued it, so that it can be used in another country. The procedure is often drawn out, as well as inconvenient for most people, which is where attestation service providers come into the picture. A competent service removes most of the hassles in your way, and speeds up the process where possible. Following are a handful of useful tips on finding a suitable service to work with.
- Look for a firm carrying a proven track record. Nowadays you can pull reviews on any number of services that have even the slightest online presence, and many that do not. Read through what past customers have to say; if the company is older than a decade, check the latest reviews.
- Prefer fairly priced services when looking for attestation services in Dubai, for instance. Check the market on the services you require, watching closely and comparing the rates offered by different firms. In this respect, lean towards the ones offering the best deals.
- Try to narrow your options down to companies that offer the option of real-time tracking. Your papers are valuable, which means you should know they are headed to or have reached the places they need to go. Certificate attestation in Dubai normally comprises multiple steps, and it could be highly convenient if you can stay updated on its progress, as well as the location of your document. Generally, the more accommodating services give you tracking numbers for your consignments, right after you submit your papers with them.
Attestation Service Providers
A company with well-informed, accessible customer support can spare you plenty of frustration if things ever stall due to some unforeseen reason. When checking the aforesaid reviews, pay attention to how well clients in the past fared in this regard. Was support easily available on the provided number and email address, or were they reduced to waiting helplessly? If it was the latter, you may wish to pick another service for your needs.
- Pick a company that takes data safety and confidentiality seriously. The service you choose to work with should be able to guarantee that your documents will not be accessed by miscreants, no matter what happens, and they should be likely to deliver on this promise. Here too, it is sound practice to go by what past customers have to say.
It goes without saying that a company that is wholly focused on apostille services holds more promise. From the moment you get in touch, you should take care to ensure you get the quality of service you require and deserve.